Terms and Conditions
1. General: The owner of this website is Scot JCB Holdings Ltd; a British company No SC180256, located at Scot JCB Holdings Ltd, Townmill Road, Glasgow, G31 3AR. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these Scot JCB Holdings Ltd Terms and Conditions and by all other applicable provisions. If you disagree with the Scot JCB Holdings Ltd Terms and Conditions and/or with any other of the applicable provisions, you are not permitted to use the website.
2. Permitted use: Permitted use of this website includes:
- Viewing this website.
- Inputting your details.
- Requesting quotes.
- Transferring to other websites through links provided on this website.
3. Intellectual property: All materials presented on this website, including names, logos, prices etc, as well as the colour scheme and the layout of the website, are subject to copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights. You may only use these materials, the colour scheme and the layout for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Any other use and/or reproduction of the materials, the colour scheme, or of the layout of the website, without prior written consent of Scot JCB Holdings Ltd, will constitute breach of these intellectual property rights, and will be prosecuted without further notice.
4. Limited liability: Scot JCB Holdings Ltd will not be held liable for any losses and/or damages arising from the use of this website or of any other website to which this website provides a link, and/or from the use of information presented on this or any such other website.
5. Applicable law and jurisdiction: Disputes arising from the use of this website and the interpretation of these Scot JCB Holdings Ltd Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the Great Britain. Disputes will be brought before the British courts. Scot JCB Holdings Ltd reserves the right to institute proceedings in the country of your residence.